Position: Marketing Manager - Part-time, Europe (Remote)
Do you want to join an exciting startup?
We are SAVI and we are on a mission to protect people's savings from inflation by lending them out to other people and businesses via P2P Lending / Crowdfunding.
SAVI makes auto-saving and auto-investing easy. We build a new way of investing that feels like a savings account, and our hashtag is #BeTheBANK
We started as a hackathon winner and then accelerated in the Founder Institute. We are members of the Bulgarian Fintech Association and already have a team of over 10 believers and many expert advisors!
Now we are looking to expand the team and onboard just the right colleagues.
We are still bootstrapping before the first investment and building the tech - debit cards and bank accounts. You will be joining the team to help us fill up the app/website with high-quality content.
What you will do (any or all of the above):
- Plan and conduct multi-channel marketing activities such as:
- Content Management (including the creation or editing of blog posts, case studies, presentations, Video scripts, etc.),
- Lead/partner management
- Social Media Marketing,
- Events (including User Group Meetings and Webinars),
- Website (including SEO),
- Email marketing,
- Campaign management,
- Promotional campaigns and giveaways,
- You jump in with ideas to improve.
- Good communication skills and ability to explain why the approach is taken and present the results.
- Good listening skills.
- Appreciation of being part of a team.
Ideally, you will have:
- 2-4 years working experience in digital marketing (Fintech preferred, but not essential)
- Basic know-how IT (Google Sheets/Slides/Docs, CMS, Google Analytics & Search console is a plus)
- Language skills: English
- Capacity for effective teamwork, positive attitude, high quality-awareness, creativity
- Flexible, reliable, result-oriented, independent AND a team player
- Basic technical competencies, organisational talent
- Experience with SEO and Copywriting
- Experience with Marketing Automation.
A must-have mindset:
- Eagerness to learn.
- Willingness to develop.
- Long-term commitment and dedication.
- Excited to innovate and be a part of a great team.
- Mainly for the idea and the completion of the project and improving your skill set.
- Flexible to work on other super cool projects.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
Even if you are missing some of the skills, we’ll be happy to share our knowledge and enable you to improve and grow with us … as long as you are a hard worker and have the right mindset.
- Contractor Agreement with deferred payment terms.
- Stock option to become part owner in the company.
- Minimal commitment required - 1 hour a day.
- Your pay will be negotiated based on your commitment & experience.
Check the details in this presentation.
Your contracts will be with Saving & Investing Technologies Ltd. - a UK company