Social Media Manager
Position: Social Media Manager - Part-time, Europe (Remote)
Do you want to join an exciting startup?
We are SAVI and we are on a mission to protect people's savings from inflation by lending them out to other people and businesses via P2P Lending / Crowdfunding.
SAVI makes auto-saving and auto-investing easy. We build a new way of investing that feels like a savings account, and our hashtag is #BeTheBANK
We started as a hackathon winner and then accelerated in the Founder Institute. We are members of the Bulgarian Fintech Association and already have a team of over 10 believers and many expert advisors!
Now we are looking to expand the team and onboard just the right colleagues.
We are still bootstrapping before the first investment and building the tech - debit cards and bank accounts. You will be joining the team to help us with social media marketing! You will be focused on designing and implementing a global social media strategy and building and maintaining an online community! Sounds Interesting? Keep reading!
- You serve as the administrator of some or all of SAVI’s social media channels.
- You define, implement and manage opportunistic and effective strategies for both paid and organic social initiatives that contribute to business and marketing objectives.
- You develop compelling and effective content for organic social posts.
- You track and report on social media channel performance, conduct A/B tests (where viable) and use this data to proactively recommend optimization opportunities.
- You develop your own creativity when needed, using brand-approved image templates (via Canva, FIGMA).
- You monitor and respond to community discussions and company interactions.
- You jump in with ideas to improve.
- Good communication skills and ability to explain why the approach is taken and present the results.
- Good listening skills.
- Appreciation of being part of a team.
Ideally, you will have:
- You have a degree in marketing, advertising, communications or other related fields.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience managing social media strategies, channels and campaigns - preferably on a global scale.
- You are up-to-date on the latest social media trends and best practices.
- You are a strong and creative writer, particularly for short and long-form of content.
- You are a performance-driven marketer, comfortable with failing fast and learning from mistakes.
- You have a solid knowledge of SEO and keyword research.
- You are fluent in English.
A must-have mindset:
- Eagerness to learn.
- Willingness to develop.
- Long-term commitment and dedication.
- Excited to innovate and be a part of a great team.
- Mainly for the idea and the completion of the project and improving your skill set.
- Flexible to work on other super cool projects.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
Even if you are missing some of the skills, we’ll be happy to share our knowledge and enable you to improve and grow with us … as long as you are a hard worker and have the right mindset.
- Contractor Agreement with deferred payment terms.
- Stock option to become part owner in the company.
- Minimal commitment required - 1 hour a day.
- Your pay will be negotiated based on your commitment & experience.
Check the details in this presentation.
Your contracts will be with Saving & Investing Technologies Ltd. - a UK company