UX / UI Designer
Position: Designer - App-Web-UI-UX - Part-time, Europe (Remote)
Do you want to join an exciting startup?
We are SAVI and we are on a mission to protect people's savings from inflation by lending them out to other people and businesses via P2P Lending / Crowdfunding.
SAVI makes auto-saving and auto-investing easy. We build a new way of investing that feels like a savings account, and our hashtag is #BeTheBANK
We started out as a hackathon winner and then accelerated in the Founder Institute. We are members of the Bulgarian Fintech Association and already have a team of over 10 believers and many expert advisors!
Now we are looking to expand the team and onboard just the right colleagues.
We are still bootstrapping before the first investment and building the tech - debit cards and bank accounts. You will be joining the team to help us build up the app design while the dev team integrates partner API services that are the rails for the likes of Crypto.com, Payhawk, PayCaptain, Wirex Helpful, GoSolo, SimpledCard, MoneeMint, ANNA Money, among others.
- As an App-Web-UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for the user interface design and continuous development of SAVI.
- You will build high-fidelity mockups and prototypes based on user flows, wireframes and existing design guidelines. In doing so, you work with a keen eye for details and pay attention to cross-platform and cross-product consistency in your designs.
- You are able to spar with other designers and stakeholders to develop and refine rough and fine concepts.
- As an experienced UI designer, you always have the user's perspective in mind and at the same time think in a conversion-optimized way.
- You iterate each of your developed concepts from a design and user perspective together with the interdisciplinary project team and always have the big picture in mind.
- You are able to develop interaction concepts and define the essential content of the elements.
- You work closely with the founder, marketing and dev team to make sure the implementation is in line with the conceptual and visual ideas.
- Good communication skills and ability to explain why the approach is taken and present the results.
- Good listening skills.
- Appreciation of being part of a team.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 2 years of experience in designing web-based applications in a tech company or digital products environment with an agile development approach.
- Experience with Figma, Photoshop and other design tools.
- Exceptional knowledge of UI/UX patterns, interaction design and information architecture.
- Experience with the whole product design cycle incl. user research and defining user flows.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to work hands-on and effectively in a collaborative agile environment to create top-performing UX for the SAVI app, website and marketing initiatives.
A must-have mindset:
- Eagerness to learn.
- Willingness to develop.
- Long-term commitment and dedication.
- Excited to innovate and be a part of a great team.
- Mainly for the idea and the completion of the project and improving your skill set.
- Flexible to work on other super cool projects.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
Even if you are missing some of the skills, we’ll be happy to share our knowledge and enable you to improve and grow with us … as long as you are a hard worker and have the right mindset.
- Contractor Agreement with deferred payment terms.
- Stock option to become part owner in the company.
- Minimal commitment required - 1 hour a day.
- Your pay will be negotiated based on your commitment & experience.
Check the details in this presentation.
Your contracts will be with Saving & Investing Technologies Ltd. - a UK company
Email your CV/profile to email@example.com or contact our founder on LinkedIn